Delivery of 18 boxes!
Over the weekend I was advised to rest by my helpers here; they think I have been too busy, but I had four visitors from the family on Saturday and a birthday party on Sunday involving musicians. It was a great traditional occasion and it was lovely to spend time with the family again and meet some new people. We were also celebrating the graduation of Jesus and Jordy. Amada didn't arrive. She has lost her telephone and we cannot seem to get in touch. Monday had been organised by Jose and was the day of the box delivery, which had involved him in a lot of organisation. On Sunday he took funds to Moyagalpa which were passed to the ferry captain and signed for. On Monday Marlon, our taxi driver, drove to Managua, collected the parcels and tried to do a bit of shopping. He brought everything back to San Jorge. Then Jose and Francisco who had gone in place of the Headteacher, went in search of shopping in Rivas. They managed to source footballs, the replacement c...
Comments
Post a Comment